Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter

Henry was all dressed up in his Easter best. It drives me nuts how there is twice as much little girl clothes out there, so when I saw this cute outfit for Henry I had to get it! (My uncle just loves it when boy's clothes are referred to as an "outfit").

We went to Scott's family for lunch and thought Henry was going to miss it all. He fell asleep on the way home from church, but woke up as soon as "Lunch is ready." Henry hates to miss a meal.

In the evening we went to Uncle Matt and Aunt Olivia's. Henry loves playing with someone else's toys. It was a fun night that ended with both Levi and Henry in the toy box...a good place for two little boys!

It was a long day for Henry - he slept the whole night through!

1 comment:

MiniMe Mom said...

I love those caps. Kayden started refusing to wear one about the age of your son. Adorable picture!