Friday, February 23, 2007

Playing Catch-up

So much for posting everyday...time for ketchup...I mean catch-up.

Wednesday:
Henry still loves his Einstein gym! Now instead of just watching the star, he likes to roll all over it and off it. Nothing gets in his way. When he wraps his legs around it, it may even fall over on him, but I think that is half the fun.




Thursday:
Henry "helped" me clean my closet by playing in the doorway. He giggled a lot...I'm not sure if it was the word JUMP or the fact that I jumped when I said it, but either way, Henry thought it was hilarious. I realized at that moment that jumping isn't something I do very often, I cannot even remember the last time I did it. I can now though - 2.22.07 3:14 pm.



Friday:
Bath time again. Henry watches Scott fill the tub and can't wait to get in. I can hardly hold onto him at times. Tonight we did the bath without toys, which caused lots of splashing! Henry had water dripping down his face, but he loved every minute. Even though this picture doesn't capture the water that ended up all over the bathroom, I still think he is adorable!

No comments: