Monday, February 12, 2007

Naps are for the Birds!

When I look at this face, I can't help but smile! Today we have been smiling a lot. Henry decided that napping is for the birds. A couple of napping attempts were made, but none very successful. The best one was when Henry feel asleep on the way home from the store and I was able to move him to his crib without any peeking. I thought that we had a success (it was his normal napping time, and things were looking good). Scott came home for lunch about 5 minutes after the transfer, and of course Henry must have known! The babbling began, and Scott couldn't wait to get him up. That was the beginning of the end. I'm not sure how many times I tried Henry in his crib since then before he FINALLY fell asleep, but he has been out for almost 20 minutes now so here's to hoping!

*This is one of Henry's 6 month pictures. Our friend is a photographer, and we love having him take Henry's pictures. He does a great job everytime, so we brag about him as much as we can! If anyone is interested we would be happy to recommend David Chandler Photography!

No comments: