Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Smell of....

Earlier today I was talking with some friends and tonight as I was re-thinking things I got to thinking about smells, smells that I love or remind me of memories. So I thought that I would make a list about them and perhaps share a bit about myself.

I love the smell of...

...ALL brand baby detergent
(I have been known to smell almost every piece of laundry as I fold it)
...anything cooking in a crockpot - mostly pork or beef roast
...apple pie, apple crisp, anything with apple and cinnamon
...a freshly cleaned bathroom or kitchen
...Mint & Refresh Febreeze spray
...brewing coffee (when we first got married I would brew coffee just to smell it)
...Scott's colognes from when we were dating, hmm, I haven't smelled those in awhile...
...warm goodies from the oven
...sleepy babies in pajamas and desitin
(I used the real stuff last night and I realized I hadn't smelled it in a long time)
...the "farm" smell on the way to my grandma's house - not exactly pleasant but good memories

No comments: