Thursday, October 18, 2007

The New Meijer Greeter

Henry has been getting up early this week. Around 5:00 am on average. Today I was wishfully thinking that we could sleep in since it is my day off. We did, kind of. Six fifteen I heard the little guy. I dozed while he watched Mr. Rogers and then up we were. Because of our early rising, and the threat of bad weather, I thought we should head to Meijer right after breakfast. Henry was chipper to say the least. He said "hi" to everyone we saw. A few people even got the greeting more than once. Lucky them.

Weather note: I am so glad that we hurriedly shopped this morning to beat the weather, only to leave to store in a torential downpour when now it is bright, sunny and blue in the sky. It is going to be that kind of day, I can just tell!

No comments: