Monday, May 7, 2007

A Week in Review

Last week was my mom's birthday, so Olivia and I packed up the boys to go see her. After a while the chickens made their debut. Levi thought they were great, Henry was a little slower in warming up to them. When you squeeze the wings they play the chicken dance, and it speeds up every time. The chickens were a big hit with the boys.




We are still trying to get Henry to feed himself, but he is being choosy in what he will pick up. My mom discovered that he was willing to eat crackers on his own, so those have become the appetizer to every meal. Last week I opened a can of pears for Henry to try. I poured it into a container since there were too many for one meal in the can. Apparently I left it a little too close to Henry. I was looking the other way and heard a tupperware hit the floor. I couldn't remember giving him something to play with, so what was that? I turned to find the entire can of juice in his tray and the pears strewn about. He thought it was a great way to make some splashes!



We spent our first Saturday at the cottage. Henry liked being outside and enjoyed playing with everything he could find. He went up a step for the first time. The boys were playing on the porch and the next thing we knew he was up the step into the living room. Time to start blocking off even more things. Henry is on the move again!


No comments: