Monday, May 14, 2007

My 1st Mother's Day Picture


I have been trying to come up with traditions for our family now that Henry is here. I don't want to start too many since it can be hard to keep them up, but I do want to have a few special ones. On Mother's Day we started a tradition that I think will be my favorite. Each year Henry and I will take a picture together and put it in my card. I will have a memory captured for each year.
We will do it for Father's Day too so that Scott has his own special memories!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

That is a GREAT picture! What a cutie-pie Henry is in that photo - and always!

LoveLladro said...

I stumbled across your blog the other day and got a real kick out of it... I love the idea of the picture tradition for Mother's and Father's day! With my own little one on the way, I may have to borrow that idea!