Friday, October 8, 2010

My Little Einstein

Last night I had to run to the mall with the kids. (Perhaps HAD is too strong of word but...I digress). When we were loading in the van afterwards Henry said, "Look mom, S R A E S, what does that say?"

I told him that it was the name of the store, SEARS. I said that the letters went in the other order to make the word, and then he repeated them the correct way. I couldn't believe he knew all of the letters.

Henry proceeded to tell me all of the letters and words they were learning in preschool. He didn't stop talking the entire ride home. He has gone to school 7 days, and the amount that he has learned already is amazing.

The best part was that he was, and is, so excited about it. Not only did he have me as an audience, but Meleah too. My little sponges. Meleah repeated everything that Henry said.

I hope they both continue to be so eager to learn!

No comments: