Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Big Brother

It's me, Henry - or you can call me Big Brother!

Mom let me post on her blog tonight since she's a little busy with my new sister! I went to visit them tonight at the hospital and everyone says my sister looks just like me - only a little smaller!

Here is a picture of my new sister - her name is Meleah Rose:

She was born late this afternoon -- she weighs 8 pounds, 6 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long.

This is our newest family picture!

Mom let me "hold" my new sister. The giraffe was my present to Meleah!

Welcome Baby Meleah! Love, your Big Brother Henry

3 comments:

Janna said...

Congratulations! She is precious, and her name is beautiful. I'm glad you...I mean Henry...were able to post the pictures so quickly! :)

Lisa B said...

Congratulations, Angie! Little girls are a lot of fun! She is beautiful, and I really like the name.

Lisa Bosma

MiniMe Mom said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you--and that she was not a nine pounder like you thought! So beautiful!