Monday, April 14, 2008

What to do...

This is the never ending question that always comes up when I put Henry down for a nap. Should I:

1. Take a nap myself...once there are two of them this will never be an option so I should take advantage of it now.

2. Fix my hair...I already did it this morning, but it still looks like I just got up. Oh well, we're not going anywhere so why bother...especially if I decide on option 1.

3. Do some work...note to self, never offer to take work home again.

4. Get something ready for dinner without Henry's "help"

5. Laundry...ironing...yuck

6. Read through a magazine from the stack I'm trying to get rid of

7. Surf blogs/email...this always takes way too much of the time allowed

Everyday the same list, and everyday by the time I decide Henry is up. Oh well, it will all still be there tomorrow!

No comments: