Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My God is So Great...Yeah!

This has been Henry's favorite song for me to sing at bedtime lately. I think it is because of the motions we do, but tonight he helped in singing and signing.

Me: My God is so Great
Henry: Yeah (little head nod)
Me: So strong and so mighty, there's nothing our God cannot do
Henry: Yeah
Me: My God is so Great
Henry: Yeah (little head nod)
Me: So strong and so mighty, there's nothing our God cannot do
Henry: Yeah
Me: The mountains are His, the rivers are His, the stars are His handywork too
Henry: Yeah
Me: My God is so Great
Henry: Yeah (little head nod)
Me: So strong and so mighty, there's nothing our God cannot do for you
Henry: Yeah...gin (again)

He seems to giggle the most when I use his hands to do the motions instead of mine. His favorite part is the strong and mighty, probably because he gets to show off his muscles!

No comments: