Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Why Did I Marry Him?

Today I listened to the Josh Groban Christmas CD. Yes, Christmas music already I know. This is not something I make a practice of, I was just sampling it. I did come home and tell Scott this though, that was the mistake.

Let me back up by saying that a couple of years ago I bought his first CD and loved it. I listened to it non-stop and Scott just couldn't understand why I liked it so much. He had his own opinions about it, but we won't go there.

So I say to him that I listened to the new Josh Groban Christmas CD and ...

Before I could get the words out he throws his head back and with arms up says in his best imitation voice "I loved it!"

Yes, that is why I married him, because he always makes me laugh, and knows how I react to everything, even Josh Groban.

No comments: