Monday, August 27, 2007

My Little Helper

Today was "clean the refrigerator day!" What fun! Well, maybe not fun, but at least it left a sparkling appliance and a sense of accomplishment. Henry played by himself during the first half of the event, but decided to help with the second half.


First he emptied out the door while I was loading a shelf. He was less than two feet away from me and I didn't even realize he was doing it. Once he had everything out he started to put it back in. The shelf wasn't cleaned yet, but at least he gets the idea.


Then while I was working on the door he decided that he should re-organize what I had just done. He was very gentle with the containers, no splitting or dropping.



1 comment:

Janna said...

I say give him a dust cloth and send him out to dust the house! I hate dusting and would LOVE IT if my kids would do it for me.