Thursday, January 13, 2011

Holiday Baking

I had way too high of expections for this holiday season. I wanted to get my shopping and planning done early so that I would have the month of December for crafts, baking and holiday fun with my kids. I did get my shopping done, but I think it worked out because we were all going to get sick during the month before Christmas. As a result, the sum total of my holiday aspirations came out to be Holiday Hug Bullseyes with the kids.

We made quite a few batches. Whenever I needed to spend a length of time in the kitchen (usually getting dinner ready or cleaning up from dinner) I would haul out a bag of HUGS and let the kids go to town. We did branch out in our flavors and methods this year, but they still turned out every time. I would say our "holiday baking" this year was a success!





No comments: